2Flow is the fulfilment division of the Cyclone Group. We are expanding rapidly and we are looking to recruit both part time and full time permanent staff for our busy ecommerce warehouse in North Park, Finglas.
We want to recruit friendly, enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our team. The role involves elements of the following:
• To assist in the overall picking, packing, despatch and stock management of our customers’ orders. Ensuring that the correct products are supplied to our customers in a timely, effective and efficient manner. Working in a fast paced physically demanding environment.
• To pick and pack orders correctly and efficiently, with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Check picked orders for accuracy and advise the Supervisor of any issues.
• To keep the work area clean and tidy, operating a clean as you go policy.
• To be communicative with all Supervisors
• Work as part of a team and be able to use own initiative
• Fluent English Speaker
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate politely and confidently with fellow employees and customers alike
• Previous picking and packing knowledge an advantage
• Be computer literate and comfortable working with computer systems
• Be available Monday to Friday if applying for full time position
• Part time availability Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and to grow with the business. We work with a wide range of customers and products and full training will be provided.
Please submit your details below including your relevant experience and let us know if you are seeking full time or part time employment.