Can I lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner?

You can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner in respect of any processing by or on behalf of Cyclone of personal data relating to you.

How do I lodge a complaint?

Making a complaint is simple and free.  All you need to do is write to the Data Protection Commissioner giving details about the matter.  You should clearly identify the organisation or individual you are complaining about.  You should also outline the steps you have taken to have your concerns dealt with by the organisation, and what sort of response you received from them.  Please also provide copies of any letters between you and the organisation, as well as supporting evidence/material.

 What happens after I make the complaint?

The Data Protection Commissioner will then take the matter up with Cyclone for you