Right to Erasure
When have I the right to all my personal data being deleted by Cyclone?
You have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay if:
· The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose(s) for which it was collected/processed;
· You are withdrawing consent and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
· You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
· The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
· The personal data has to be erased so that we are in compliance with legal obligation;
· The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services with a child.
What happens if Cyclone has made my personal data public?
If we have made your personal data public, we, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, will take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform those who are processing your personal data that you have requested the erasure.
What happens if Cyclone has disclosed my personal to third parties?
Where we have disclosed your personal data in question to third parties, we will inform them of your request for erasure where possible. We will also confirm to you details of relevant third parties to whom the data has been disclosed where appropriate.