When do I have the right to access my personal data from Cyclone?
Where Cyclone process any personal data relating to you, you have the right to obtain confirmation of same from us, and to have access to your data.
What information will Cyclone provide to me?
If we are processing your personal data you are entitled to access a copy of all such personal data processed by us. We will also provide the following information including your full rights under Data Protection:
· why we are processing your personal data;
· the types of personal data concerned;
· the third parties or categories of third parties to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. We will information you if any of the third parties are outside the European Economic Area (EEA)or international organisations;
· how your personal data is safeguarded where we provide your personal data outside the European Economic Area or to an international organisation;
· the length of time we will hold your data or if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
· your rights to:
o request any changes to inaccurate personal data held by us;
o have your personal data deleted on all our systems;
o restriction of processing of personal data concerning you;
o to object to such processing;
o data portability;
· your right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission
· where we have collected your personal data from a third party, we will provide you with the information as to our source of your personal data;
· any automated decision-making, including profiling which includes your personal data. We will provide you with meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
How long will it take to receive my personal data from Cyclone?
We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we are currently processing within 30 days of request. In rare situations if we are unable to provide you with the data within 30 days we will notify you within 10 days of your request explaining the reason for the delay and will commit to delivery within 60 days.
How much will it cost me to receive my personal data?
We will not charge for providing your personal data unless we believe the request is excessive and the cost of providing your data is disproportionate to your services provided.
Can I request additional copies of my personal data?
If you require additional copies we will charge €20 to cover our administrative costs.
Can I receive my personal data electronically?
You can request your personal data by electronic means and we will provide your personal data in a commonly used electronic form if technically feasible.
What will Cyclone do if another person’s personal data is shared with my personal data?
We will only provide you with your personal data, ensuring we protect the rights and freedoms of others. Where personal data of another person may be on the same files as yours, we will redact the full details of the other person.
Contact Us at:
Data Protection Officer