We may use the data we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to enhance your experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To protect against any unauthorised or illegal processing by internal or external parties
- To facilitate employee recruitment
The technical data may be used for administrative and statistical purposes and may be shared with our internet service provider. We may use this information to help us to improve our website. This technical data does not provide us with the personal data of visitors to our website.
Except where you provide your personal information to us in accordance with the above, we will not collect these types of personal information without first asking you for it.
We collect this data in a transparent way and only with the full knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply. Our data will be:
· Accurate and kept up-to-date
· Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
· Processed by us on the basis of either a valid contract, consent, legal compliance or legitimate interest
· Protected against any unauthorised or illegal processing by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
· Communicated to any unauthorised internal or external parties;
· Stored for more than a specified amount of time required for the purpose it was obtain
· Transferred to organisations, states or countries outside the European Economic area without adequate safeguards being put in place as required under Data Protection law.