Cyclone takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
· Develop transparent data collection procedures;
· Train employees in data protection and security measures;
· Build secure networks to protect online data from cyber attacks;
· Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse;
· Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data;
· Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorisation etc.).